How to take your measurement for custom stitching online?
To get your custom stitched clothing online, you have to provide your custom measurements for salwar suits, kurti, lehenga choli or dress material. Readymade clothing available online is stitched as per standard size and it varies brand by brand, therefore it's good to have your apparels stitched as per your requirements.
Things required for measurements?
- Measuring Tape
- One Helping Person (It could be anybody in your home)
- A paper or notebook or even you can note down in your phones notepad as well.
Steps to measure your proper body cut and dimensions for custom tailoring
- Take a measuring tape and start from your shoulder to length upto which you want your suit or kurti or dress to be stitched.
- Measure your Bust size, waist size and hip size as depicted in below image.
- Note down all measurements and label them properly.
If you've any query or suggestion please feel free to email us at [email protected]